Persona 4 Arena
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Persona 4 Dancing All Night
Persona 4 Wacky Kart Racing
Persona 4 at The Olympic Winter Games
Persona 4 Superstars Tennis
Persona 4 Black Ops
Persona 4 X and Y
Persona 4 Hot Pursuit
Persona 4 Unleashed
Persona 4 2: Electric Boogaloo
if you are feeling rad don’t let anyone ever turn the r into an s
if someone “fights like a girl” you should be absolutely terrified of them have ever seen a girl fight they’ll rip your fucking throat out with their hands while the guys are still doing that weird cobra posturing thing for five minutes
Got tagged by the lovely anais-fromanotherplanet a few days ago and finally got around to it… so here we gooo~!
• Name: Anjelica (what a weird name omg)
• Nickname: Jel… but also acceptable: jellybean, jelly, jelica and uh family ones are jekyll (wow mom that’s not macabre at all) and the bean (my grandpa knows how to make a statement)
• Location: New York
• Age: 19 (I’ll be 20 in exactly 3 weeks)
• Height: 5’9
• Zodiac sign: Virgo
• Favourite thing about yourself: My eyes for physical shit… I have nice eyes and uh… my loyalty. If you’re my friend I will do anything for you.
• Fun fact: Uhm… I’m trying to figure out which interesting thing to say… OH okay. I wasn’t named after a cool relative or anything… I was actually named after the actress Anjelica Houston. Basically my parents were watching the Addams Family Values and my mom was so taken with Morticia that she wanted to name me after her…. but she realized Morticia was way too weird of a name (and at that point people were joking and saying she was going to have a black bassinet like some Rosemary’s Baby shit) so she took the actress’s name instead.
Identity, Sexuality & Personality
• Gender identity: Female
• Sexual preference: Heterosexual
• Romantic preference: Demiromantic
• “Kinsey Scale”: Predominantly heterosexual, only incidently homosexual apparently
• Relationship status: Single but if a pretty person falls into my lap I will so not push them away
• Myers/Briggs type:
I’m an INFJ which is pretty cool. I think it fits me definitely with an emphasis on introversion, intuition, feeling and judging.
• Hogwarts house:
• “Early Bird” or “Night Owl”?
Night Owl, I’m usually up until the sun rises like a fucking vampire
• Morning routine:
On a day where I have to do something and look presentable? Wake up, look at my phone for 15-30 minutes, roll out of bed, change and hit up the bathroom, brush my hair, eat some food then brush my teeth and wait around until I leave… while trying not to pass out on my recliner
• Bath or shower?
Shower, I don’t fit in my tub lol
• First thought in a morning:
"What the fuck time is it?"
• Last thought before falling asleep at night:
"Tomorrow I’m going to watch every disney movie in existence"
First thought in the morning:
Last thought before falling asleep at night:
"I’m going to do something productive tomorrow"
• Do you work or are you a student?
College junior HELLA YEAH
• Where do you work/study:
• What do you do?
Uhm aside from existing, I read, watch TV, go on the internet, eat, I draw and write some times… I sing literally all the fucking time and I babysit a lot
• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully with a job but I haven’t looked that far ahead into the future yet
• Your ideal job: Ideally something that has to do with an anthropology degree
Habits (Do you…)
Occasionally but in the presence of like family
Nah, my mom did for most of my life and it fucked up my lungs so bad it’s not like I need to fucking smoke in the first place.
I probably should but… nah
• Have a nervous habit?
Uh… I do that leg bopping thing when I’m nervous or excited
What is your favourite…?
• Physical quality (in yourself): My eyes for sure
• In Others: Usually their humor.
• Mental/emotional quality (in yourself): My loyalty, like it’s a pretty cool thing to have someone’s back.
• Food: Beef stroganoff is literally the best fucking thing every thing else go home
• Animal: BEARS OKAY? Bears are my favorite.
• Artist/band/group: Jellyfish, I love that band so fucking much.
• Film: Is a whole genre okay? Because… Disney movies are usually my favorites. I think you need to narrow that shit down though because I can’t pick from such a broad category.
• TV show:
Well Once Upon A Time has to earn my trust back but… Walking Dead, Suits, Big Brother and Project Runway
LotR/Hobbit series, Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles, Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, The Rainmaker
In terms of actors… uhm Colin O’Donoghue, Robert Carlyle and Norman Reedus. For actresses probably Emilie de Ravin, Scarlett Johansson and also I really love Helen Mirren don’t judge me.
• Blogger: tsun-sensei, yukkisada, onlyreadsbooksandshecannotdraw, pollyannaisms, magicians-fool, toukenqueen and whoever else, I’D LEGIT POST MORE OF THESE BUT I ALSO DON’T WANNA LIKE TAG A BUNCH OF PEOPLE AND BE ANNOYING.
; —— tagged by magicians-fool
- Name: Anjelica
- Nickname: Jel
- Birthday: September 22nd
- Gender: female
- Sexuality: straight
- Height: 5’9
- Time zone: EST
- What time and date is it there: 4:10 AM September 1st, 2014
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 5-7 hours
- OTPs: Petruo, Mikenana, Bethyl, USCan, Yuuhime
- The last thing I Googled was: speed racer mach 5
- First word that comes to mind: expensive
- What I last said to a family member: “Annelise left my fan down here, sorry”
- One place that makes me happy and why: Disney World, it’s the only place that I repeatedly want to revisit and discover new things… it’s also where I have my happiest memories
- How many blankets I sleep under: 1 in the summer, 2-5 in the winter
- Favourite beverage: passion tea lemonade
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Three things I can’t live without: TV, food, laptop
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Be true to yourself, never try to change who you are for anyone because the only person you have to have like you… is you.
- You have to listen to this song: Wig In A Box
- My blog(s): hairjel
steve rogers to the young avengers, sternly: “you’re too young to be superheroes, you could get hurt”
bucky barnes, appearing out of nowhere: “SORRY CAN U BACK THAT UP I THOUGHT MISTER BACKALLEY HERO HERE WAS TALKING ABOUT RECKLESSNESS LIKE IT’S NOT HIS MIDDLE NAME”